Below, you’ll see all of the upcoming events for the whole summer. It’s going to be such a great few weeks together! If you want some more details, click on the newsletter to read more. If you have any questions, contact Jenny at (423) 747-8774.
- Bible Study – Wednesdays, 10:00-11:00AM @ Church Street (Youth Porch)
- VBS Volunteering – June 21-24, 5:00-8:00PM @ Church Street (Parish Hall)
- June Hang Time – June 23, 3:00-4:30PM @ Church Street (walk to Cruze Farm)
- July Hang Time – July 6, 11:00AM-12:30PM @ Church Street (walk to Farmer’s Market)
- MAD in the City – July 10-13, all day @ Church Street (overnight)
- Smokies Game – July 29, 5:00 PM @ Smokies Stadium
Summer So Far
This past weekend, we partnered with Operation Backyard and then went white water rafting on the Ocoee! Our crew had the privilege of building a handicap ramp this weekend for our new friends, Mr. Mac and Mrs. Bernie. They have been married 54 years and been in their home just as long. Now, they can safely enter and exit their house! What a gift to work together and provide a solution for their need. On Sunday, we traveled to Cleveland to rafter the lower half of the Ocoee. It was so much fun! We had beautiful weather, great rapids, and a wonderful trip down the river.
One of our favorite things about the spring semester each year is celebrating our graduating seniors. And this year, we have a special Senior Spotlight series on our blog. Our seniors answered interview questions earlier this spring and it has been so much fun learning their answers! Check back in each week to get to know our seniors better and help to cheer them on as they wrap up high school and prepare for their next steps!
Head to the Youth Blog to read all the full interviews!