Come and join us!
A Thanksgiving Practice
Advent Missions Night
This Sunday, we are hosting our annual Advent Missions Night during NightLife! Join us from 5:00-7:00 in the Youth Area as we wrap gifts for Wesley House kids & grannies, write notes to Church Street homebound members, and make care packages for the staff of the ER and PICU floors at Children’s Hospital.
We’re going to have a great time of fellowship and mission as we kick off the Christmas season focused on what matters most!
- Sleeping bag or twin sized linens
- Water bottle
- Warm clothes
- Pajamas (we will wear Christmas PJs to one of our sessions — pack some if you have them!)
- Shoes for walking & hiking
- Rain jacket
- Coat, gloves, & hat
- Snack to share (individually packaged please!)
- Mask Policy — Masks will be required during our indoor sessions and while going through the food lines; masks will be optional during free time and while outside.
- At Home Test Requirement — We are asking everyone to take an at home, rapid test prior to our departure. Masks are provided and are available for pick-up in the youth are on Sunday, November 21 or Sunday, November 28. We are asking folks to take the test at home on Tuesday afternoon/evening. That way, if you test positive, you can schedule a more accurate PCR test and will have the results before our departure on Friday.
- Sickness Policy — If a student becomes ill while we are at Doe River, we will contact parents and ask that you plan to come and pick them up.